Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FW: pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables
Date: 2003-07-16 16:46:09
Lists: pgadmin-support
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: FW: [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin3: adding comments to existing tables

>> Dave Page wrote:
>> >

>> >Looks OK now, though the definition pane needs a refresh to see the
>> >changes.
>> >

>> What do you mean with "needs a refresh"? Every time the sql page is
>> selected, the sql query is freshly assembled. Do you have a GUI refresh
>> problem?

I think what he means is, according to the behaviour that I have also noticed,
editing anything using the properties dialog on a table, view etc., the changes
are not immediately seen in the tree view display after the update.
You have to do a manual refresh on the item in the tree view to see the changes
or select a different item in the tree view and then re-select the original
item.

Regards
Donald Fraser.