Help whit schemas

From: "Gustavo" <gustavor(at)intercomgi(dot)net>
To: "ListaPostgre" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help whit schemas
Date: 2007-02-12 10:58:41
Lists: pgsql-novice
Dear Postgre users,

Im from Argentina and I have a question.

im development a client-server application and i have a performance dude. I have a Db whit 10 tables.
The server could attend a lot of clients at the same time and every client use this tables to insert rows.
Every client is independent of the rest (dont share information). I want to know if is convenient create one schema for every user (10 tables from schema) or every users sharing the same schema (only 10 tables)
Every user could insert a lot of rows per table.

many thanks

Gustavo

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Sean DavisDate: 2007-02-12 12:19:32