From: "John Henderson" <jrh(at)is(dot)com(dot)fj>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Date: 1999-11-18 23:25:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Postgresql is installed on server moe and works just fine.
I can access it using PHP scripts located on server moe or server bart. perl module is installed on server moe.
I can access Postgres just fine using perl cgi's on moe.
Isn't this a nice story?

Now, I want to use a perl script on server bart to access my PG installation
on server moe but to install the Pg module on bart requires that Postgresql
be installed first.

Ultimately, I want to use perl scripts spread all over the network to access
the PG installation on one server only. I don't want to have to install
postgres everywhere just to install the perl module.

I'm sure this is really obvious...advice?
John H

pgsql-interfaces by date