Dily health checks to be created in short time

From: "Machiel Richards" <machielr(at)rdc(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Dily health checks to be created in short time
Date: 2010-02-15 09:47:35
Lists: pgsql-novice
Good day all

                I am very new to postgress and have not had time to properly
learn how the database works and fit together yet (even though I do have a
manual, other clients are taking up too much of my time).

                I need to create a checklist and SOP document that needs to
be sent out today for a daily health check process on all postgres
databases.

                Can anyone assist on ideas on what to check and maybe
resources where I can find out how to do this in order to incorporate this
in the SOP.

                Your help will be greatly appreciated as I need to do this
before end of business today.

Regards

Machiel

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: rafahoiroDate: 2010-02-15 14:59:46