odbc

From: "Trans-Euro I(dot)T Ltd (Stephen Martin)" <stephen(at)sealteam(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc
Date: 1999-06-27 23:48:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello I recently installed the Insight Distribution System's ODBC driver.
I have installed the driver, and I am attempting to access a postgres database located on an OpenBSD server
via a VB5 program called Visdata.exe.
The program recognises the odbc driver but continually requires me to 'register' the odbc details.
Has anyone managed to connect to postgres via visdata.exe? I would be intrigued to know how?

Regards Stephen

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Constantin TeodorescuDate: 1999-06-28 04:17:31