Re: Graphics in postgress using GTK

From: "Cristian Prieto" <cristian(at)clickdiario(dot)com>
To: "'Anuj Tripathi'" <anujt(at)it(dot)iitb(dot)ac(dot)in>,<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Graphics in postgress using GTK
Date: 2005-12-02 15:12:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers
What are you doing? Trying to run the GTK application in the same server as
the database?

Or are you trying to do a graphical interface in a server without an X
server?. I guess there is something very bad with your approach, I guess
your graphical interface should be running in the client side NOT in the
server side.