Front end?

From: Afton & Ray Still <rastill(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Front end?
Date: 2004-12-19 00:04:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello;
I have spent a little time on PgAdmin III. I can see I'm playing with a
lot of power. Now I need to figure out how to use the database. Is what I'm
looking for the front end? (sorry haven't done much with data bases since
paradox 3.) I'm looking for a front end(?) that is relativly easy, (I don't
mind programing if necessary) cheap or preferably free, and has fairly good
abilities for formated output. I would also like to be able to create a
standalone application if possible.

Any hints or especially tutorials would be greatly appreciated
Thanks,
Ray

---