Re: PostgreSQL and AutoCad

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Richard Broersma Jr <rabroersma(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, Andy <nospam(at)noplace(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL and AutoCad
Date: 2007-10-30 15:34:35
Lists: pgsql-general

If your holy grail is the ability of using infomation to drive drawings I
have to ask if you have any idea what that could lead too?

- Design productivity would increase by factors of hundreds - perhaps
thousands.

- Information would be infinitly adaptable.

- Structure that information properly and knowedge will result.

- We would begin to realize the full potential of computing power.

Is that what you were saying??

Bob