Re: Website

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>, <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Website
Date: 2006-01-18 21:09:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andreas Pflug"<pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Sent: 18/01/06 18:24:13
To: "Dave Page"<dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "PgAdmin Hackers"<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Website

> A really nice piece of work!

Thanks.

> Just a small issue: I noticed you changed docs to point to the new site.
> To keep older versions runnable, a redirecting link should be kept on
> the website.

There are apache redirects on the server for all old versions of pages I could find or think of (except beta.php & hall_of_fame.php).

> And where's the svn?

Where it always was - svn://svn.pgadmin.org/trunk/www/

Note that all application-specific pages should go under pgadmin3/.

Good holiday?

/D

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
Dave Page wrote:
> Hi,
>
> An essentially complete new website is online at
> http://wwwdevel.pgadmin.org/. I've stuck with pretty much the current
> design, but with rewritten CSS and a new colour scheme to match the current
> pgAdmin splash screen.

A really nice piece of work!

Just a small issue: I noticed you changed docs to point to the new site.
To keep older versions runnable, a redirecting link should be kept on
the website.
And where's the svn?

Regards,
Andreas

  • Re: Website at 2006-01-18 23:08:31 from Andreas Pflug