Re: converting from php3 to php4

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mitch(at)venux(dot)net>
To: "roy cabaniss" <rcabaniss(at)austin(dot)rr(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: converting from php3 to php4
Date: 2001-04-08 19:58:37
Lists: pgsql-general

> And the vast majority are in the form *.php3 with internal references to
> other webpages which (of course) are also in the form *.php3.

That shouldn't be too hard.

> What I need is something that can go into that particular sub directory
and
> find every instance of php3 and make it php, both as a part of a file name
> and internally in the file.

I don't have something that can do this (though I'm sure osmething
exists) -- you could just have Apache use .php3 in addition to .php as a PHP
file extension (that's what I did on the machines with PHP3 code when we
went to PHP4 and it worked just fine).

Good luck!

-Mitch