Re: Dump database more than 1 flat file

From: "Phillip Smith" <phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dump database more than 1 flat file
Date: 2007-12-26 21:58:41
Lists: pgsql-admin
> You should think before you attach these sorts of "confidentiality"
> notices.
>
> If you put them on messages like this that are *OBVIOUSLY* being sent
> to publicly-available mailing lists, this may undermine future claims
> of material being supposedly-confidential.
>
> In other words, by WRONGLY attaching confidentiality notices, courts
> might decide to ignore them even in cases where you imagined they
> ought to be legitimate...

I've thought about that before and agree completely. Unfortunately this
disclaimer is added by our perimeter UTM device, which has no way to know
what is 'public' and what is 'confidential'

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - Save paper if you don't really need to print this

*******************Confidentiality and Privilege Notice*******************

The material contained in this message is privileged and confidential to
the addressee.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message or
responsible for delivery of the message to such person, you may not copy
or deliver this message to anyone, and you should destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.

Information in this message that does not relate to the official business
of Weatherbeeta must be treated as neither given nor endorsed by Weatherbeeta.
Weatherbeeta, its employees, contractors or associates shall not be liable
for direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from transmission of this
message or any attachments
e-mail.