Re: How to re-sort a sorted query?

From: "Yudie" <yudie(at)axiontech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How to re-sort a sorted query?
Date: 2004-10-26 21:32:57
Lists: pgsql-sql

Oliver ,sorry, I didn't submit all complete fields as my example,

The reason I didn't use agregate function because I still need to select
another fields from storeproduct table and some outer joins.

What about if the data in storeproduct table shows like this:

ItemSku , StoreNumber , Price, Condition
10001 , 7 , 30.00, Used
10001 , 7 , 35.00, New <-- duplicate store number
10001 , 5 , 45.00, New
10001 , 2 , 50.00, New

However, should I use temporary table to make it simple? what about the
performance?

Yudie