Re: beta testing version

From: "Gary MacDougall" <gary(at)freeportweb(dot)com>
To: "The Hermit Hacker" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: "mlw" <markw(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>, "Hannu Krosing" <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>, "Thomas Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, "Don Baccus" <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>, "PostgreSQL Development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: beta testing version
Date: 2000-12-04 03:01:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'm agreeing with the people like SePICK and erServer.
I'm only being sort of cheeky in saying that they wouldn't have had a
product had
it not been for the Open Source that they are leveraging off of.
Making money? I don't know what they're plans are, but at some point I would
fully expect *someone* to make money.