pg_restore parameter( -n) not work

From: Wang Haiyong <wanghaiyong(at)neusoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_restore parameter( -n) not work
Date: 2006-07-14 08:26:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello, I run pg_restore on linux. I meet a problem. It is ...

pg_restore 8.1.0 parameter( -n) not work。

TEST CASE:

[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ createdb db5
CREATE DATABASE
[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ psql db5

Type: \copyright for distribution terms
\h for help with SQL commands
\? for help with psql commands
\q to quit

db5=# create table t1(i int,j int);
CREATE TABLE
db5=# create schema work;
CREATE SCHEMA
db5=# create table work.t1(i int,j int);
CREATE TABLE
db5-# \q
[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ pg_dump -d db5 -Fc > a.out

Oonly a little information is displayed.
[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ pg_restore -n work a.out
--
-- PostgreSQL database dump
--

SET client_encoding = 'EUC_CN';
SET check_function_bodies = false;

--
-- PostgreSQL database dump complete

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.