pg_restore parameter( -n) not work

From: Wang Haiyong <wanghaiyong(at)neusoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_restore parameter( -n) not work
Date: 2006-07-14 08:26:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs
Hello, I run pg_restore on linux. I meet a problem. It is ...

pg_restore 8.1.0 parameter( -n)  not work。

[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ createdb db5
[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ psql db5

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

db5=# create table t1(i int,j int);
db5=# create  schema work;
db5=# create table work.t1(i int,j int);
db5-# \q
[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ pg_dump -d db5 -Fc > a.out

Oonly a little information is displayed.
[postgres(at)db2 ~]$ pg_restore -n work a.out
-- PostgreSQL database dump

SET client_encoding = 'EUC_CN';
SET check_function_bodies = false;
SET client_min_messages = warning;

-- PostgreSQL database dump complete

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Group Ltd., its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you.

pgsql-bugs by date