Pgadmin II works with postgre 7.4.7?

From: "Andrei Bintintan" <klodoma(at)ar-sd(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgadmin II works with postgre 7.4.7?
Date: 2005-03-15 10:50:17
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I made an update from 7.4.2 to 7.4.7 and pgadmin II does not connect anymore. The error message is: "The database does not exist on the server or user authentication failed.". The settings are good, I can connect with pgadmin III without no problem.

Do you know also any other postgres admin/access programs like pgadmin? For me pgadmin II has some better things than pgadmin III.

I run the db on a suse linux system (9.1)

Best regards,
Andy.