Known bugs in OBDC?

From: "Robert John Shepherd" <robert(at)reviewer(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Known bugs in OBDC?
Date: 2002-11-03 22:34:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Has anyone experienced problems with ODBC driver on NT4?

My database server died today, and when it came back up all IIS could
get out of the ODBC driver was:

Could not send Query to backend; Could not send Query to backend;
Socket has been closed

pgAdmin II connects fine with no complaints from the same box, it just
seems to be the ODBC connections that are failing big time.

Yours Unwhettedly,
Robert John Shepherd.

Editor
DVD REVIEWER
The UK's BIGGEST Online DVD Magazine
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk

For a copy of my Public PGP key, email: pgp(at)robertsworld(dot)org(dot)uk