Possible bug in pgAdmin III v1.2.2

From: "A(dot)j(dot) Langereis" <a(dot)j(dot)langereis(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Possible bug in pgAdmin III v1.2.2
Date: 2005-10-19 16:29:53
Lists: pgsql-admin
To whom it may concern,

My pgAdmin crashed when I tried to vacuum the "template0" database. It is of course not needed to vacuum this database, but I clicked on it by accident. When I tried it again, this time on purpose, it happened again.

The PostgreSQL database that is used is v8.0.4, the win32 version. The version of pgAdmin III is v1.2.2 with en_US as language. It is the binary version downloaded via the offical sites. I use Windows XP Pro SP1 as operating system. Both the admin tool as the database are running on the same machine.

Furthermore I would like to request to separate the help file and the tool: If the help file is opend, it is now not possible to use the rest of the tool (except for opened query-tool windows). It would be very nice if the could be separated in a future version.

Your sincerely,

Aarjan Langereis

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: FMDate: 2005-10-19 16:57:07