Re: Fw: For the start

From: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fw: For the start
Date: 2003-09-06 10:12:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32
----- Original Message -----
From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
To: "Darko Prenosil" <Darko(dot)Prenosil(at)finteh(dot)hr>
Cc: "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>;
<pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [pgsql-hackers-win32] For the start

> Darko Prenosil wrote:
>
> >Andreas, Can You do that, or should I find those patches in the archives
? I
> >am not shore if those patches are touching anithing else except libpq
> >threading/ssl. If You do not have time to spend on it, I'll try to
extract
> >those critical changes for WIN32_DEV branch.
> >
> Hi Darko,
>
> I don't have WIN32_DEV on my system, and probably won't have in the next
> weeks. My patches are only for libpq, and won't interfere with the
> backend. Attached the patch that finally got applied.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Ooops ! This is not the patch that changed port.h or thread.c, but it is
also fixing "pqGetpwuid" problem in other file (fe-secure).
Looks like I need this patch too.
I just looked at the current CVS and I see that that port.h change applied
before only 16 hours.
I see that it is applied only on CVS head, not WIN32_DEV.

Regards !