Re: Solaris port status

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Raphaël Enrici <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>, "Romero, Edward J(dot), CTR, OSD-PA&E" <Edward(dot)Romero(dot)ctr(at)osd(dot)mil>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Solaris port status
Date: 2004-04-07 00:26:51
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Edward Romero,

From: "Raphaël Enrici" <blacknoz(at)club-internet(dot)fr>

> I didn't get much time to give to solaris port although I think it's an
> important thing to get it running well. Hiroshi Saito got something
> running more recently and I think he can help you and may be provide to
> you its Solaris 9 build. As far as I can remember, he had problems with
> locales but nothing which stop pgAdmin3 from running well in a C locale
> (am I telling the truth Hiroshi ?).

Yes, a Multi-Byte problem still exists.
See this.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin3/Solaris9_Sparc64/
However, it wasn't touching it after that time.
I must seem to try it again under the present release condition.
I don't have the time when it is busy it this week with me disappointed.:-(
Sorry...

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito