Question.

From: Benoît Costes <bcostes(at)neurosys-france(dot)com>
To: <info(at)pgsql(dot)com>
Subject: Question.
Date: 2003-09-16 07:35:04
Lists: pgsql-fr-generale pgsql-general

Before beginning i want to explain you i'm French and i hope you will excuse my poor english....

I'm working in a small entreprise and we are looking for a data base for one of our products.
This data base must allow multi session and a very important data quantity.
Someone has speak us about pgsql. I have some question i dont expect finding the result in your site.

I want to know what are your products and how many do they cost?
I saw few of yours products are free but i want to be sure they are all.

Can you give informations under your database capacity?

Do you have ODBC drivers for them?

Thank you.

Benoît Costes.
Neurosys.