Translation Tables for Current and Website

From: "Serguei Mokhov" <mokhov(at)cs(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Translation Tables for Current and Website
Date: 2004-04-11 20:39:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

It would be cool to have two more translation status tables at [1].
One for the current dev. version of pgAgmin, and the other one for
the website.

I just wanted to move on with the website translation, but [1] only
has a link to the pgadmin3_website.pot ... thus, to continue existing
translation I need to pull the CVS, which I can't do all the time
depending where I am.

The idea is similar to what Peter E. did in [2]. As a quick fix, one
could simply provide nearly direct links to the web interface to CVS.

pgadmin-hackers by date