Need information for C++ interface

From: Mayank Goyal <g(dot)mayank(at)netsity(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need information for C++ interface
Date: 2003-09-22 04:22:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I am involved in developing a multi-linugual application. I have been able
to save UTF-8 data into and reteive the data as well. I need to know how I
can save proper UNICODE data into the database from such an interface like
libpq++. As the libraries are written using char and string classes. Also I
need to know whether the sorting done by commands (SELECT * from... order by
... ) will result in proper results in both the case of UNICODE as well as
UTF-8(multi-byte).

From
Mayank Goyal

pgsql-interfaces by date