Database creation

From: "Marcel Wolf" <mwolfs(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database creation
Date: 2004-01-26 20:37:04
Lists: pgsql-novice
I would like my application to start up and see if the database is there
if not create it. I am not sure how to do it. When I try and query my
database I get a fatal error and it won't accept my Create db command.
Also I am converting from mysql and my table field names are a mixture
of capitals and small letters. When these strings are passed to the
database they are always changed to lowercase?

Thanks for the help
Marcel

pgsql-novice by date