Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update

From: "Serguei Mokhov" <sa_mokho(at)alcor(dot)concordia(dot)ca>
To: "Peter Eisentraut" <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Patches" <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: NLS (Russian) - pg_dump update
Date: 2001-12-16 05:43:31
Lists: pgsql-patches

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 5:09 PM

> Serguei Mokhov writes:
>
> > Take III. If it does apply cleanly, remind me to kick
> > myself because of one extra line at the end of the translated version.
>
> Seems to work.

Looks like I have to kick myself :)

> Btw., you might as well just send in the complete ru.po file (gzipped).

True, especially when size of a patch exceeds the one of the .po file,
but might not work well for smaller changes. I don't want to send
entire postgres file, for examle if I made just a couple hundreds translations...

> Btw2., please don't put single files into tar archives.

OK. Makes sense... 3 years ago set up aliases not that useful sometimes.

-s