MS Access as front-end, migration from MSDE to POstgreSQL?

From: Zlatko Matić <zlatko(dot)matic1(at)sb(dot)t-com(dot)hr>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: MS Access as front-end, migration from MSDE to POstgreSQL?
Date: 2005-03-24 12:20:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello.

I have an Access Project aplication (Access with MSDE) that want to migrate to PostgreSQL.
Therefore I need some information about using Access as front-end for POstgreSQL, as well as information about migration from MSDE to PostgreSQL, especially concerning migration of stored procedures.
Is there any book available ?

Thank you in advance.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Jeff EckermannDate: 2005-03-24 15:10:29
Previous:From: Berényi GáborDate: 2005-03-24 10:47:52
Subject: dlls