Version 1.6.1

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: PG Admin <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Version 1.6.1
Date: 2006-12-04 17:01:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

I just installed version 8.1 of PostgreSQL and version 1.6.1 of PG Admin.

In the new PG Admin some of the tables show blank (no columns, no headings) and the row anticipating information is also not shown.

In the older version, my method of testing triggers is to input the information into the tables manually. With the tables that don't show the anticipated next row this is not possible. In fact, when I attempt to enter information manually PG Admin shuts down.

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Pawley