where can I find doc for pg_buffercache?

From: "Mark Steben" <msteben(at)autorevenue(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: where can I find doc for pg_buffercache?
Date: 2007-11-13 19:14:13
Lists: pgsql-admin
Quick question from the newbie.  I read that pg_buffercache can be used to
determine how postgres is using memory.

I read it is a 'contrib' module.  Where can I find this 'contrib' - is it a
directory?  We are running Linux redhat and I'm

Testing Postgres 8.2.4 (Soon to be 8.2.5 per Scott M.)

Thanks,

Mark Steben

Senior Database Administrator
@utoRevenueT
A Dominion Enterprises Company
480 Pleasant Street
Suite B200
Lee, MA 01238
413-243-4800 Home Office
413-243-4809 Corporate Fax

msteben <blocked::mailto:name(at)autorevenue(dot)com> @autorevenue.com

Visit our new website at
 <blocked::http://www.autorevenue.com/> www.autorevenue.com

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential
and is intended only for the named addressee(s). If the reader of this
e-mail message is not the intended recipient (or the individual responsible
for the delivery of this e-mail message to the intended recipient), please
be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail message is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in
error, please reply to the sender that you have received this e-mail message
in error and then delete it.  Thank you.

Come Visit Us at NADA!  Booth #5735N
February 9th - February 12th
Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Mike BlackwellDate: 2007-11-13 19:22:33