place for newbie postgresql hackers to work

From: "James Buchanan" <jamesb(at)northnet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: place for newbie postgresql hackers to work
Date: 2001-05-30 13:03:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Could I ask a huge favour of the experienced PostgreSQL hackers to make a
simple page on the postgreSQL.org website listing TODO items that newbie
hackers can get stuck into? I was thinking of doing elog() myself, but then
again, I'm not experienced enough in PostgreSQL to do something that the
developers would actually like.

I know this is a big ask, but once its done its done, and we can all get on
with the job. Not trying to criticize anyone, this is not a flame! Just
asking for a place for newbies to start hacking.

:-)

Appreciated very much.

--
James