答复: [PERFORM] Improve COPY performance

From: "jay" <jackem(dot)mojx(at)alibaba-inc(dot)com>
To: "'Ryan Hansen'" <ryan(dot)hansen(at)brightbuilders(dot)com>,<pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 答复: [PERFORM] Improve COPY performance
Date: 2008-09-11 01:23:04
Lists: pgsql-performance
I suspect your table has index, or checkpoint_segments is small and lead PG
do checkpoint frequently.
If the table has index or constraint, drop it and copy it ,after copy
finished, do create index or constraint again.
If checkpoint_segments is small, enlarge it.
And also you can turn fsync off when you do copy, after finish, turn it on
again.
And also you can enlarge maintenance_work_mem.

If you take above, time cost will down significantly.

	 莫建祥
阿里巴巴软件(上海)有限公司
研发中心-IM服务端开发部
联系方式:86-0571-85022088-13072