Re:

From: "Phillip Smith" <phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "'Nabil'" <nabil(at)kramer-smilko(dot)com>,<pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2007-02-21 22:44:31
Lists: pgsql-novice
You need to quote the strings I believe. Postgres is finding that comma at
the end of "avenue" and thinking that it's time to move on the next field
(column), but then it realizes that it hasn't reached the end of the array
and barfs.

I'm not 100% sure how to fix it - either quote the strings in the array, or
escape the comma after avenue with a \

~p