Re: PGLOG problem

From: "Uday" <uday(at)accord(dot)co(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGLOG problem
Date: 2002-12-31 09:20:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi there

Finally I got all the RPMS for postgres 7.2.3-1 from  and
installed all the RPMS.  Now when I try to start postmaster I have this
following error:

postmaster: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/
undefined symbol: BC

Now if Iam not wrong - Do I have to load a new readline package?

If YES then which is the correct version which goes along with this postgres
(7.2.3-1) and where to get it from?