Re: cannot find pg_hba.conf file

From: "Ramon Discua" <rdiscua(at)rdscorporacion(dot)com>
To: "'Richard Broersma'" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cannot find pg_hba.conf file
Date: 2009-09-29 20:16:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks, know I understand the entry has to be added to server side not on
the client side. However this means that every time I add a user, that uses
my application from a different workstation I have to add the entry to the
pg_hba file on the server side? Is there a way to avoid this?
Thanks for your prompt response

Ramon