Re: duplicated Index entries

From: "Donald Fraser" <demolish(at)cwgsy(dot)net>
To: "[pgADMIN]" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: duplicated Index entries
Date: 2004-05-04 09:41:15
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,
I have tried the example you gave below and it does not show the problem.
Further investigation has shown that the duplicate entries are only occurring on functions that return a data type named citext.
Data type citext is my own installed data type... You might remember this data type from previous bugs that I reported in the early stages of development of pgAdmin III - it turned out that the problems were with PostgreSQL 7.3.x and not pgAdmin III.

Currently I am using PostgreSQL 7.4.2 so this shouldn't be a related bug - but then I'm not really qualified to say that for certain...
Not sure what else I can do to pin point things any further...

Regards
Donald Fraser