Successful install :)

From: "Jeff Hogg" <tasha(at)blkbox(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Successful install :)
Date: 2000-03-07 19:25:49
Lists: pgsql-ports

This is a beautiful program. I'm migrating a most of our data over from
our rather old programs to PostgreSQL as fast as I can. Thanks for all you
efforts in making this program! The stats of my install are here:

I got PostgreSQL 6.5.2 via rpm format from the redhat CD
I am running RH6.1 with updates.
It is on a Pentium 400, 64MB RAM, 9Gig SCSI HD. 10Mbit network.
I have had no problems so far, and have been up and running with it for two
weeks. I will be pushing our largest database onto the system in another
week, after the front end is set up. Thanks again :)

Jeff Hogg