Re: Help with timeouts

From: "Papp Gyozo" <pgerzson(at)freestart(dot)hu>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help with timeouts
Date: 2001-10-05 16:16:09
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello,

from the PHP manual:
"
Note: The set_time_limit() function and the configuration directive
max_execution_time only affect the execution time of the script itself. Any
time spent on activity that happens outside the execution of the script such
as system calls using system(), the sleep() function, database queries, etc.
is not included when determining the maximum time that the script has been
running.
"

So is there anything you forgot to mention ;)
I mean everything works fine except this query or you couldn't test the page
without the result.

Have you tried to optimize this query?
Maybe post to this list and wait for some suggestions...