Re: a trigger that sends an email + returning multiple records

From: "Moray McConnachie" <moray(dot)mcconnachie(at)computing-services(dot)oxford(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: "Oscar Serrano" <oserra(at)fondos(dot)net>, "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: a trigger that sends an email + returning multiple records
Date: 2000-04-06 13:51:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

----- Original Message -----
From: "Oscar Serrano" <oserra(at)fondos(dot)net>
To: "Moray McConnachie" <moray(dot)mcconnachie(at)computing-services(dot)oxford(dot)ac(dot)uk>;
"pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 12:23 PM
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] a trigger that sends an email + returning multiple
records

> This sounds really interesting. I will have to try it.
>
> But I don't really undertand the rest of the email. I do not need
> a function that returns any record. It just must open the sendmail and
> send an email. And it must be done each time a record is inserted on
> a table.

Sorry, the rest of the email was off-topic, but related to other discussions
that people have been having on the pgsql lists in the recent past.

"Incidentally" tends to imply that.

Yours,
Moray
Moray(dot)McConnachie(at)computing-services(dot)oxford(dot)ac(dot)uk