check CREATE/DROP INDEX

From: tövis <tovises(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: "pgsql novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: check CREATE/DROP INDEX
Date: 2005-04-28 18:44:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

I'm using PostgreSQL 7.4.6-5 and pgAdmin III. Version 1.2.0
Created tables, constraint, sequencies are seen well on pgAdmin, but I can not see any of my INDEX -es!? How can I check them, they are really exists or something is wrong? Documentation talk about "default table space"? I thought that as the superuser from pgAdmin I should have see everything, is not it?