RE: Installing Postrgesql 7.1.2-3

From: "Tamara D(dot) Blum" <tblum(at)saij(dot)saij(dot)jus(dot)gov(dot)ar>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Installing Postrgesql 7.1.2-3
Date: 2001-08-23 13:00:41
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Jason, i didn't use the pre-built because my documentation says how to biuld
it complete, so i was trying to do that. I didn't know that postgresql was
included in CygWin. Now i'm trying with the one is included in cygwin, but
it daesn't download me the version 7.1.3, so i'm trying with 7.1.2-3.
I'm executing "initdb -D /usr/local/pgsql/data"
it hangs when is "Creating template1 database in
/usr/local/pgsql/data/base/1" and if i stop the process it hangs again in
the next step.
What's the problem ???????

Thanks
Tamara