arrays of compound types

From: "Raymond Golish" <res0a5dd(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: arrays of compound types
Date: 2001-02-09 01:56:00
Lists: pgsql-novice
I need to keep a database of objects, some of which contain arbitrary length arrays of other objects in the database. My plan is to use Postgresql objects for each object, then keep arbitrary length arrays of their OIDs in the objects which contain the others. Sound good? Any other way of doing this very common task?

Thanks,

Ray

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Anthony E . GreeneDate: 2001-02-09 04:50:17