Acess throughing ODBC Errors

From: "Steve Coleman-Williams" <steve(at)eryr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Acess throughing ODBC Errors
Date: 2008-01-21 11:52:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have a table (Types) that I should be able to add data too.

I can on the INT fields but when it comes to attempting to add it to VARCHAR
it throughs ODBC errors.

This is strange as it works on one machine but not another, and on other
tables with VARCHAR datatypes it works ok but not on this one. Does anyone
know why this happens and if so, a way around it??

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Andrei KovalevskiDate: 2008-01-21 13:10:16