Re: PQclear() causes coredump

From: "Oliver Fischer" <nexus(at)fileseeker(dot)net>
To: "Alfred Perlstein" <bright(at)wintelcom(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PQclear() causes coredump
Date: 2000-10-16 06:48:16
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hy,

I found the bug this night. The reason was the call to PQclear()
in the destructor of my class. In some places I used a assingment
like:

QtResultSet obj = otherQtResultSetObj;

So, the destruktor of otherQtResultObj was called. The coredump
occured within obj when PQclaer was called another time.

Byem

Oliver