Re: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000

From: DI Hasenöhrl <i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at>
To: "Cedar Cox" <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: AW: RE: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date: 2001-05-21 14:11:47
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi Cedar,

thank you for your odbcRowSource function. In the meantime I had to work with some "normal" Access databases, but now I'm back at postgresql with Access and I will try to implement your function in my code.

Cedar, are you sure, that
http://odbc.postgres.org
is the right adress, because I get the following message:

"the requested URL could not be retrieved ....."
  Unable to determine IP address from host name for odbc.postgres.org
The dnsserver returned:

  DNS Domain 'odbc.postgres.org' is invalid: Host not found (authoritative).

Thanks,
Irina