Notifications

From: "Donald Fraser" <postgres(at)kiwi-fraser(dot)net>
To: "[ADMIN]" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Notifications
Date: 2004-12-16 14:20:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hiya,
I'm having problems receiving NOTIFY messages when outside our local network.
I have dissabled firewall setting but nothing seems to fix the problem.
I was wandering if NOTIFY messages use UDP or TCP, as that would possibly explain why they are not arriving?

Any ideas would be welcom

Cheers
Donald Fraser