Create Table and Index Definition for Partitions

From: "Jerry Champlin" <jchamplin(at)absolute-performance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Create Table and Index Definition for Partitions
Date: 2004-08-05 23:33:40
Lists: pgsql-docs
I'm currently putting together a tool to migrate schema definitions from
Oracle to PostgreSQL.  It's written in perl and easily extensible by others
to add functionality I don't care to migrate.  I need to know how to
properly format create table, alter table, create index and alter index
commands for the partitioning functionality about to be released.  Could
someone please provide a draft of that documentation or point me to the
appropriate place in the code tree to figure it out.

Thanks

Jerry Champlin
Absolute Performance

pgsql-docs by date