Problem in latest build of Pgadmin III

From: "Tony Caduto" <tony(dot)caduto(at)amsoftwaredesign(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem in latest build of Pgadmin III
Date: 2004-08-27 03:36:32
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,
I just dowloaded the win32 build dated 18 august and the Sequence editor does not work when the sequence is in a schema.
It also has not worked for the last couple of builds either.

I get a error saying the sequence does not exist and I am sure it's because the sequence is not being prefixed with the correct schema.

It works if I do the following from a query window:

select setval('mysequnce_seq',1) from someschema.somequery

Thanks,

Tony Caduto
Inexpensive Corporate Messaging
AM Software Design
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2004-08-27 07:12:02