postgres

From: "dhninh" <dhninh(at)cmc(dot)com(dot)vn>
To: <majordomo(at)unixodbc(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres
Date: 2000-11-20 02:54:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Sorry for my English!

I'm a beginner Linux and PostgreSQL, so I haven't much experience.
I'm using Redhat Linux 7.0

I have used MS Access,Visual Basic as frontend via ODBC to connect to
Postgres on Linux machine. I could exchange and modify Postgres Databases
Now I want to connect from Postgres to to a database hosted on a Windows machine ( MS SQL server,MS Access, VB...) but I don't know how to.
If you know , please guide me.
could you tell me how to use odbc ( or iodbc ) on Linux?

Many thanks in advance

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Randy HallDate: 2000-11-20 14:28:11