Hello, Pgsql-admin!

From: "D A Bridge" <dabridge(at)sacura(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Hello, Pgsql-admin!
Date: 2003-07-12 21:32:39
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello, Pgsql-admin!

I have one question for you. My server (with my site) was down one week ago. The PostgreSQL and Linux 6 was installed on that server. The new version of Linux (9) was installed on new server, but it Linux version don't support old database. Is there a way of solving this problem?

Thanks a lot,
Opanasenko Igor
www.specialdating.com
Tel. +38 0372 543003