Re: Error installing ODBC in NT

From: "Pablo Prieto" <pablo(dot)prieto(at)dulcesol(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Error installing ODBC in NT
Date: 2000-08-31 17:45:09
Lists: pgsql-general
> I solved my problem by going into the registry and deleting the
> ODBC managers keys and reinstalling PostgreSQL w/driver manager.
> I love my other ODBC datasources, but reinstalled those. It's hardly
> elegant, I'm sure they're are better ways, but, hey, it worked for
> me. Your mileage may *definitely* vary, You've been warned, etc.,
> etc.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I had a vision and I solved the problem. But my
solution is, perhaps, harder than yours: I've deleted the user and created
again. Quick for me but the user looked angrrrry :).

The driver, then, installed perfectly as usual. Maybe a corruption of the
registry. Bloody Windows :(

Well, that's another emergency solution.

Pablo.