IODBC 3.52 with psqlODBC-08.02.0400

From: "Abhishek Srivastava" <abhishek_srivastava(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: IODBC 3.52 with psqlODBC-08.02.0400
Date: 2007-09-11 07:03:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I have built iODBC 3.52 on Solaris and then I built psqlodbc with option
--with-iodbc. When I try connecting to DB, I get the following error:

bash-3.00# ./iodbctestw "DSN=pg_template1;UID=x;PWD=x"

iODBC Unicode Demonstration program

This program shows an interactive SQL processor

Driver Manager: 03.52.0507.0105

1: SQLDriverConnectW = [iODBC][Driver Manager]ld.so.1: iodbctestw: fatal:
relocation error: file /export/home/psqlodbc/lib/psqlodbcw.so: symbol
SSL_read: referenced symbol not found (0) SQLSTATE=00000

2: SQLDriverConnectW = [iODBC][Driver Manager]Specified driver could not be
loaded (0) SQLSTATE=IM003

Any pointers to fix the problem?

Thanks,

Abhishek

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

pgsql-odbc by date