Compilation on Solaris 2.8

From: A_Schnabel(at)t-online(dot)de (Andre Schnabel)
To: "ML: Postgres Ports" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Compilation on Solaris 2.8
Date: 2001-07-14 06:57:39
Lists: pgsql-ports

looks like Greadbridge is shipping PostgreSQL 7.1 for Sun Solaris soon.

Does anybody know if (and how) they solved the problem of the undefined
symbols in and ?

sgi "elfdump" seems to have no equvalent option to ldd -r. At least I don't
get any errors on IRIX, but didn't test with php. (No need of php yet)